Entry into the Academy will be acceptable on these terms and conditions;
1.1 General Terms
- Family and relatives of employees of PAL PENSION and MASTERMINDSHRSG CONSULTING or their sister’s Companies cannot participate unless they have disclosed the related information in full at the time of submission of the entry.
- Only one entry per individual is allowed and any applicant that register more than once will be disqualified. Where a Fellow has been selected and Next-U Academy Board discovers based on report findings or has reasonable grounds to believe the Fellow has made more than one Entry, Next team Lead reserves the right to select an alternative Prospect who merits Fellowship to be considered. All Fellows will be selected on the same criteria as the original selection and pruning stages of review and will be subject to the same Rules.
- If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent the stages of selection and recruiting, for example, any automated means, that person/those e-mail addresses will be disqualified.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the “How to participate”. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- To qualify to enter the Competition you must provide the necessary information for the contest. The email address and address you provide on your dashboard may be used to send periodic message and verification process when necessary. Kindly ensure it is correct and well arranged.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter an online Competition. There is no charge to register on Next-U Academy although registration is required as part of the recruiting and selection phase for free.
- Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, Next-U Academy does not accept responsibility for the return of any Prospective applicants. Also Next-U Academy reserves the right to use, reuse, and publish any of the Prospective applicants on its web Portal or Mobile App.
- Next-U Academy Board of Trustees reserves the right to cancel or amend the Academy recruiting and selection phase or the How to participate” without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Next-U Academy’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions and Recruiting and Selection phases.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the Next-U Academy Board of Trustees shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Next-U Academy team Lead reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants
- Next-U Academy Board assumes that by reading the publication or by using the website and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over and that your parents have consented to your participation in Next-U Academy and these Rules.
- Next-U Academy Board reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules
- In the event that any fellow is disqualified as Next-U Fellow, Next-U Academy Board in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further Fellow will be selected on the same criteria as the original Fellow and will be subject to these Rules.
- Your Submission in Statement of Purpose and Video upload, in its entirety, is an original work by you and you have not included third party content (such as writing, text, graphics, artwork, logos, photographs, clips of videos or motion pictures) in or in connection with your Submission without permission;
- Your Submission Statement of Purpose and Video upload, the use thereof by Next-U Academy Board and team Lead on this project (hitherto referred to as the Sponsor) of any of the rights granted by you under these Contest Rules, does not and will not infringe or violate any rights of any third party or entity, including, without limitation, patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, defamation, privacy, publicity, false light, misappropriation, confidentiality, or any contractual or other rights;
- You have all the rights, licenses, permissions and consents necessary to submit the all requirement for Recruiting and Selection phase of the project and to grant all of the rights that you have granted to Sponsor(Next-U Academy) under our Rules.
- Fellows will be selected from our selection criteria and subject to review and verification by Board of Trustees as appointed by Next-U Academy from all qualifying Prospects. In all matters, the decision of the Board of Trustees shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Fellows will be notified in the manner and within the specified time after completion of all Selection and Recruiting phase. Return of Fellowship notification as undeliverable or failure to reply either on dashboard or corresponding mail as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Prospect that qualifies.
- Fellowship is non–transferable. Next-U Board of Trustees reserves the right to substitute incentives of equal or greater value at any time throughout the phase of the Next-U Academy period.
- Next-U Academy reserves the right to request documented proof of age of all selected Fellows.
- All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the Fellow except other slated to Board of Trustee to advice.
1.2. Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
- Next-U Academy does not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Submissions. As such, you retain ownership, although Next-U Academy will be able to use and reuse Submission on course of the programme, you will also have the right to use your Submission in any way you choose.
- In consideration of Next-U Academy agreeing to consider Prospect to the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that Next-U Academy (and third parties authorised by FSDH/PAL) may make any and all Submissions available in their publications and on their websites and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future. You now grant Next-U Academy (and third parties authorised by FSDH/PAL) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable license (for the full period of any rights in the Submissions) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-license the Submissions for such purposes
- Next-U Academy does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Submissions. Next-U Academy may, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Submissions that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason
- Submissions and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that Submissions and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Next-U Academy reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same Liability.
- Next-U Academy cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Prospect entering the Competition. Next-U Academy is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition. Next-U Academy is not liable for death or personal injury as a result of the Prospect negligence.
1.3 Data Protection and Publicity
- Fellows would be requested to take part in convergence or camping activities and Next-U Academy reserves the right to use the names and addresses of Fellows in any publicity both in paper and online.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by Nigerian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nigeria.